Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Best Aquarium Screensaver in HD

When the sun starts shining I usually switch from fireplaces to aquarium screensavers. My favorite aquarium screensaver at the moment is Living Coral Aquarium, from Uscenes. These guys are doing some really good quality TV screensavers and have been my go-to site for quality downloads recently.

I am a big fan of Living Coral Aquarium because the tank actually has real live corals inside. Also the fish are just my style too, very colorful and exotic looking. They have uploaded this one as a 20 minute version and you can see the video below.


You can check out more of their TV screensavers here. They are all in full HD which is a refreshing change as many providers are still filming in 720p or less. The cameras they use are obviously very good too, not your standard camcorder like many video makers use.

Turning your TV into a fish tank is easy thanks to the videos Uscenes makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment